We know that you’ve all been on the edge of your seats, waiting for Part 2 of our energizing round up of coffeehouses in the Slope. A lot of walking was required, a great deal of coffee was consumed, and a slight twitch was developed from too much caffeine. But here it is, Park Slope–the
- Photo Of The Day: Copy Cats
- Park Slope Planner: The Best Events March 6-9
- Don’t Trash It, Fix It! Pop Up Repair Can Heal Your Broken Stuff At Film Biz Recycling
- Question Of The Week: Inexpensive Women’s Haircuts?
- F & G Trains Skip Local Stops, Q Trains Replaced By Shuttle Buses, And More This Weekend
- Change Your Clocks & Smoke Alarm Batteries This Weekend
- Photo Of The Day: Winter’s Over!
- Cops Arrest Two In ATM Card Skimming At Chase Bank On Flatbush
- Local Filmmaker A. Dean Bell To Screen ‘What Alice Found’ At The Park Slope Food Coop
- Happy At Grand Army Plaza
- Meet Prospective New Roommates At A Meetup Wednesday Night
- Prove Your Mac & Cheese Greatness In An Upcoming Takedown
- Get First Look At New Game Of Thrones Episode With 7,000 Others At Barclays
- Got Extra Bed, Bath & Kitchen Items? CHiPS Is In Need Of Donations
- Photo Of The Day: Getting There