We know that you’ve all been on the edge of your seats, waiting for Part 2 of our energizing round up of coffeehouses in the Slope. A lot of walking was required, a great deal of coffee was consumed, and a slight twitch was developed from too much caffeine. But here it is, Park Slope–the
- 8 Things To Do In Park Slope This Weekend
- The Greenmarket Report: Seeds & Easter Closure
- This Week In Nearby News
- Patrick Stewart Wants A Stroller-Free Park Slope
- If J. Crew Comes To Park Slope, Where Would It Go?
- Park Slope Rental Roundup: Two-Bedroom Apartments
- Who’s That Drunkenly Singing ‘Let It Go’?
- Unload The Outgrown & Find Something New At The Park Slope Parents Clothing Swap
- Photo Of The Day: Magnificent Magnolia
- Park Slope Planner: The Best Events April 17-20
- Welcome Some New Trees To 4th Avenue By Caring For Them
- Make Your Voice Heard With Our New Feature, Park Slope Perspective
- No 4 Trains, F & G Running Normally & Other Weekend Subway Changes
- Turn In Expired Prescription Medications At 78th Precinct For Safe Disposal On April 26
- Photo Of The Day: April Snow