We’ve got some great news in the Park Slope culinary world. Macaroni and cheese joint Elbow Room will be opening a takeout counter alongside a full-service Texas-style barbecue restaurant on Flatbush Avenue between Dean and Bergen Streets. DNAinfo reports: The Elbow Room has a location in Newark and another at the Barclays Center, just a block away
- Photo Of The Day: Happy Halloween!
- Local Leaders Push MTA To Restore Express F Train Service
- Weekday Fun: The Best Events September 15-17
- ‘The Intern’ Returns To Film This Week
- Met On 7th Avenue To Close
- The R Is Going Through The Tunnel! Plus More Subway Service Changes
- This Week On The Stoop
- Brooklyn News Roundup
- Park Slope Rental Roundup: 1-Bedroom Apartments
- I Love A Parade: A Neighbor’s Old Park Slope Photos
- The R Train Will Go Through The Tunnel Starting Monday!
- Celebrate Brooklyn Book Festival With Some Local Bookend Events
- Photo Of The Day: Tribute In Light
- Park Slope Planner: The Best Events September 11-14
- FDNY Investigating Mysterious Odor On Sterling Place