People who like whiskey tend to love whiskey, and people who love whiskey will want to listen up: on Thursday, March 14, Aperitivo is hosting Brooklyn Whisk[e]y Society Tasting, an Adventure into the world of American Whiskies and American Game. The tasting will consist of 1-oz pours of each rare American whiskey (including Balcones Texas Single Malt,…
- Photo Of The Day: Stacked
- Park Slope Planner: The Best Events May 28-31
- Last Chance To Buy Discounted Tickets To The BITE: Sheepshead!
- This Weekend: The D Runs On The N, The N Runs On The R, And More
- A Bit Of Bushwick In Park Slope Next Month At Ground Floor Gallery
- Photo Of The Day: By Any Other Name
- Playtime In Park Slope: Upcoming Children’s Events
- Ride With uberPOOL To The BITE: Sheepshead!
- Tasting Tacos & Tortas From Papi’s Grill
- ‘Planet Cute’ Pop-Up Shop Coming To Former Lulu’s Space On 5th Avenue
- NYC Needs Your Blood: Donate At The 78th Precinct Drive
- Photo Of Day: Chickens
- Weekday Fun: The Best Events May 26-28
- Take A BITE Out Of Sheepshead: 11 Spots For Vegetarians That Are Worth The Trip
- Panel Discussion Wednesday: “Reimagining The Middle School Admissions Process In District 15″