Thanks to the Department of Sanitation (we’re assuming) for finally getting rid of the abandoned bicycle that you flagged for removal a couple weeks ago on Union Street near 5th Avenue. But why only take one, and not the other that was also attached to the same rack? Seems like this relatively new system of relieving our public spaces of derelict bicycles still needs a lot of work.
More Recent News
Keep up with your neighborhood!
Live South of 9th Street? Check out our sister site for more neighborhood news:
Contact us!Have a question? A story tip or idea? Need help spreading the word? Want to advertise? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Design Intern for Urban Agriculture Company (Part-time)
- Want to give a unique gift? Try music lessons, now 50% off
- BABY GEAR!! EXCELLENT CONDITION!!
- Brand new knee high women's leather boots - size 8
- Violin & Viola Lessons Half-Off for all ages from professional musician
- Babysitter/Nanny Available for work
- Declutter with a Professional Organizer
- The Famous Spot for Sale CORNER OF 15 St AND 5th AVE (PARK SLOPE)
- Piano Teacher - All ages and levels
#parkslope on Instagram
- Error, no Ad ID set! Check your syntax!