What a gorgeous few days we’ve had, as this photo neighbor Kate Eardley shot over the weekend in Prospect Park shows. Hope you’ve made the most of them, as the rain in moving in late tonight. Don’t forget an umbrella tomorrow!
- Park Slope Eats & Drinks: The Upcoming Openings We’re Looking Forward To
- Things To Do In Prospect Park This September
- Photo Of The Day: Anyone Home?
- Improv Everywhere Bringing Its Antics To Prospect Park
- Deadline For Printed Listing Inclusion For Gowanus Open Studios 2015 Is Tonight
- This Week’s Kid Friendly Events
- Parking On Park Place A Problem While Film Shoot Is Present
- Reminder: Tell LPC Before October 1 That St. Augustine’s Roman Catholic Church And Rectory Should Be Landmarked
- Photo Of The Day: In Art We Trust
- Crowds Flood New Prospect Park Smorgasburg
- Park Slope Weekday Events Spotlight: August 31-September 2
- Big Apple Cleaners On 5th Avenue Has Relocated To 4th Avenue
- A Few Relatively Minor Transit Disruptions This Week
- This Week In Park Slope: The Mulvaney Family Tragedy, Chef Christian Ortiz Of BK9, Lewd Acts In Prospect Park, And More
- Brooklyn News Roundup