What a gorgeous few days we’ve had, as this photo neighbor Kate Eardley shot over the weekend in Prospect Park shows. Hope you’ve made the most of them, as the rain in moving in late tonight. Don’t forget an umbrella tomorrow!
- Rare Earth Is Now Open In Former Melt Space, Full Menu Still To Come
- Don’t Waste Water, Ask The FDNY For A Spray Cap For Your Hydrant
- Photo Of The Day: RIP Bathroom Graffiti
- Park Slope Planner: The Best Events July 24-27
- Could An Influx Of Cash Add More Citi Bikes To Park Slope?
- Park Slope Closings Roundup: M&S Prime Meats, 9st Laundrette Cleaners, Excelsior & More
- G Tunnel Work Begins & More Local Subway Service Changes
- HIIT BK Now Open On Flatbush Avenue
- Photo Of The Day: Please
- No Cemitas For 5th Avenue, But Another Nail Salon
- Local 11-Year-Old Hosting Lemonade Stand Fundraiser For The Park Slope Library
- 2 Duck Goose Is Bringing Modern Cantonese Cooking To 4th Avenue
- No More Jackie’s 5th Amendment: Pharmacy Expansion Complete
- Photo Of The Day: Everything Under The Sunflower
- El Pollito Mexicano Adds More Space Next Door