What a gorgeous few days we’ve had, as this photo neighbor Kate Eardley shot over the weekend in Prospect Park shows. Hope you’ve made the most of them, as the rain in moving in late tonight. Don’t forget an umbrella tomorrow!
- Brooklyn News Roundup
- This Weekend’s Park Slope Open House Picks
- What To Expect From The New Baba’s Pierogies, Opening On 3rd Avenue On Saturday
- Vote For The Park Slope Library’s Bike The Branches Book Display
- Papi’s Grill To Open Saturday On 7th Avenue
- Photo Of The Day: Sunshine Through The Clouds
- Park Slope Planner: The Best Events April 23-26
- Recycle Your Old Electronics On 5th Avenue This Sunday
- Art Installation “Fictitious Force” Brings A New Bright Patch To The Old Stone House
- Park Slope Subway Changes This Weekend: Skips On The D/N/R
- 5th Avenue Toy Store Bubblez Is All Cleared Out
- Photo Of The Day: Won’t Be Needing This Anymore!
- Former 7th Avenue Pharmacy Space To House Real Estate Office
- Man Swims In The Gowanus Canal, Doesn’t Mutate Immediately
- Highly Touted Japanese Restaurant Wasan Coming To Bergen Street