What a gorgeous day for a bike ride, or doing anything else outside! Hope you had a chance to enjoy it, because rain is on the way — don’t forget to grab an umbrella before you leave the house on Tuesday.
- Photo Of The Day: Evolving Signage
- Park Slope Planner: The Best Events September 18-21
- Celebrate Maurice Sendak, Shop & Support PS 118 At Whole Foods On Friday
- Salon Moving Into Former Butter Lane Space On 7th Avenue
- Volunteer For The New York City Marathon
- Learn How To Organize Neighbors For Emergency Response
- Changes To Local Subway Lines This Weekend
- Photo Of The Day: Bow-Wow Pow-Wow
- Sip Of The Week: Rose Milk Tea From Teaus
- Local Leaders Push For Plastic Bag Surcharge During BYOBag Week
- Luke’s Lobster Opening “Very Soon” On 5th Avenue, And They’re Hiring
- Photo Of The Day: Free Food!
- Things To Do In Prospect Park This Fall
- Playtime In Park Slope: Upcoming Children’s Events
- West Nile Pesticide Spraying In Our Area Tonight