Neighbor Mike O’Hara shares this lovely photo he shot in Prospect Park at Lakeside on Friday. That snow might be mostly gone today, but don’t put your boots in the back of the closet just yet — we’re expecting a little bit of accumulation tomorrow morning. The city has issued a snow alert for Wednesday, and alternate side parking has been suspended, so you may just want to stick to boots for the next week — even more snow could be on the horizon.
- Park Slope Apartment Rental Roundup
- Flashback Friday: Despoiled Work Of Art
- What To Know Around Town This Labor Day
- Photo Of The Day: They Never Get Old
- Park Slope Weekend Events Spotlight: September 3-8
- So Long Cocktail N’ Manicure Night: Beauty Bar Has Closed
- Some 2, 3 & 4 Line Stations Closed Due To West Indian Day Parade
- Camp With The Family In Prospect Park On September 19
- Photo Of The Day: Business Hours
- Park Slope Eats & Drinks: The Upcoming Openings We’re Looking Forward To
- Things To Do In Prospect Park This September
- Photo Of The Day: Anyone Home?
- Improv Everywhere Bringing Its Antics To Prospect Park
- Deadline For Printed Listing Inclusion For Gowanus Open Studios 2015 Is Tonight
- This Week’s Kid Friendly Events