Neighbor Mike O’Hara shares this lovely photo he shot in Prospect Park at Lakeside on Friday. That snow might be mostly gone today, but don’t put your boots in the back of the closet just yet — we’re expecting a little bit of accumulation tomorrow morning. The city has issued a snow alert for Wednesday, and alternate side parking has been suspended, so you may just want to stick to boots for the next week — even more snow could be on the horizon.
- The Sheepshead Summer Stroll Is Back For Its Second Year To Kick Off Summer On Sunday, May 31! (Sponsored)
- Park Slope Apartment Rental Roundup: 1-Bedroom Apartments
- Less Than One Week Until The BITE: Sheepshead – Get 2-For-1 Tickets Now!
- CB6 To Mayor: Get The Cars Out Of Prospect Park
- Parking Rules, Trash Collection & More Changes To Know On Memorial Day
- Photo Of The Day: Kinda Easy Being Green
- Police After Man In Alleged Assault & Robbery At Local Subway Station
- Park Slope Planner: The Best Events May 21-25
- The LeFrak Center Lakeside Kicks Off Summer With New Boat And Bike Rentals Saturday, May 23 (Sponsored)
- Another Fro-Yo Place Bites The Dust: Yogurtland Is Now Closed
- Celebrate The Start Of Summer On The Bay At The BITE: Sheepshead
- The D Takes The N & Other Changes To Local Lines This Weekend
- Franny’s Owners To Open Rose’s In Former Marco’s Space Next Week
- Photo Of The Day: The Future’s So Bright
- Take A BITE Out Of Sheepshead: Four Spots For Dessert That Are Worth The Trip