Neighbor Mike O’Hara shares this lovely photo he shot in Prospect Park at Lakeside on Friday. That snow might be mostly gone today, but don’t put your boots in the back of the closet just yet — we’re expecting a little bit of accumulation tomorrow morning. The city has issued a snow alert for Wednesday, and alternate side parking has been suspended, so you may just want to stick to boots for the next week — even more snow could be on the horizon.
- Photo Of The Day: 10 Legs
- New Style Of Real Estate Investment Comes To Park Slope
- Park Slope Weekend Events Spotlight: October 8-11
- Woot! Enjoy Your Metric Buttload Of Transit Disruptions On The 3, 4, C, F, N & R Lines This Weekend!
- Boo-zers, Murders, And A Ghost Box: The Brooklyn Paranormal Society “Investigates” Prospect Park
- Photo Of The Day: Corinthian Column Dude
- 15 Places To Go Apple-Picking Within A Two-Hour Drive Of Brooklyn
- G&T Testing Starts October 7 — Here’s What You Need To Know
- The New York Islanders Ride Their Zamboni Into Barclays Center
- Photo Of The Day: Knockout Punch
- This Week’s Kid Friendly Events
- Breast Cancer Awareness Run Has Already Raised $200K, But Your Help Is Still Needed
- Former Park Slope Resident Ben Lerner Receives 2015 MacArthur ‘Genius Grant’
- Photo Of The Day: Rock Your Week
- Narcotic Poisoning Suspected After Multiple Dogs In Prospect Park Become Sick