Neighbor Mike O’Hara shares this lovely photo he shot in Prospect Park at Lakeside on Friday. That snow might be mostly gone today, but don’t put your boots in the back of the closet just yet — we’re expecting a little bit of accumulation tomorrow morning. The city has issued a snow alert for Wednesday, and alternate side parking has been suspended, so you may just want to stick to boots for the next week — even more snow could be on the horizon.
- This Week On The Stoop
- Photo Of The Day: Puffy
- 8 Things To Do In Park Slope This Weekend
- The Greenmarket Report: Seeds & Easter Closure
- This Week In Nearby News
- Patrick Stewart Wants A Stroller-Free Park Slope
- If J. Crew Comes To Park Slope, Where Would It Go?
- Park Slope Rental Roundup: Two-Bedroom Apartments
- Who’s That Drunkenly Singing ‘Let It Go’?
- Unload The Outgrown & Find Something New At The Park Slope Parents Clothing Swap
- Photo Of The Day: Magnificent Magnolia
- Park Slope Planner: The Best Events April 17-20
- Welcome Some New Trees To 4th Avenue By Caring For Them
- Make Your Voice Heard With Our New Feature, Park Slope Perspective
- No 4 Trains, F & G Running Normally & Other Weekend Subway Changes