Neighbor Mike O’Hara shares this lovely photo he shot in Prospect Park at Lakeside on Friday. That snow might be mostly gone today, but don’t put your boots in the back of the closet just yet — we’re expecting a little bit of accumulation tomorrow morning. The city has issued a snow alert for Wednesday, and alternate side parking has been suspended, so you may just want to stick to boots for the next week — even more snow could be on the horizon.
- Pop-Up Clothing Store Coming To Former Trois Pommes Patisserie Space On 5th Avenue
- Photo Of The Day: Wash & Dry
- FasTrack Work On The R Line, Plus Other Local Subway Changes This Week
- Weekday Fun: The Best Events September 29-October 1
- Person Struck By Train At 4th/9th, F & G Service Disrupted
- It Never Ends: ‘The Intern’ Films On 5th Avenue Today
- This Week On The Stoop
- Brooklyn News Roundup
- Park Slope Open House Picks
- What To Look For At The Atlantic Antic This Sunday, September 28
- Luke’s Lobster Brings Rolls, Beers & A Relaxed Maine Attitude To 5th Avenue
- Is The Algae In Prospect Park Making Dogs Sick?
- Photo Of The Day: Hopped Up
- Park Slope Planner: The Best Events September 25-28
- Go Fly A Kite At A Festival On Governor’s Island This Saturday (Partner Post)