Neighbor Mike O’Hara shares this lovely photo he shot in Prospect Park at Lakeside on Friday. That snow might be mostly gone today, but don’t put your boots in the back of the closet just yet — we’re expecting a little bit of accumulation tomorrow morning. The city has issued a snow alert for Wednesday, and alternate side parking has been suspended, so you may just want to stick to boots for the next week — even more snow could be on the horizon.
- Photo Of The Day: Rainy Day Pizza
- Brooklyn Staycation: A Day In Fort Greene
- Park Slope Weekend Event Spotlight: July 30-August 2
- Go Foraging In Prospect Park Saturday
- Got An Event Coming Up? Share It On Our Calendar!
- Weekend Transit Disruptions: All The Subway Lines Go Switcheroo
- Photo Of The Day: Flower Shadows
- A Few Spots Left In New Russian Language Immersion Preschool (Sponsored)
- Spirituality, Activism & Community: Rabbi Rachel Timoner Joins Congregation Beth Elohim
- Cool Park Slope Treats For The Summer Heat
- New Juice Bar Coming To 5th Avenue
- Power Outages Near 6th Avenue And Union Street
- Photo Of The Day: Clouds
- El Paso Mexican Grill Open For Business (Sponsored)
- Join The 78th Precinct For National Night Out August 4