Just the kind of affirmation you want to see on your way to the subway in the morning. Spotted on Flatbush Avenue near the 7th Avenue station today.
- Patrick Stewart Wants A Stroller-Free Park Slope
- If J. Crew Comes To Park Slope, Where Would It Go?
- Park Slope Rental Roundup: Two-Bedroom Apartments
- Who’s That Drunkenly Singing ‘Let It Go’?
- Unload The Outgrown & Find Something New At The Park Slope Parents Clothing Swap
- Photo Of The Day: Magnificent Magnolia
- Park Slope Planner: The Best Events April 17-20
- Welcome Some New Trees To 4th Avenue By Caring For Them
- Make Your Voice Heard With Our New Feature, Park Slope Perspective
- No 4 Trains, F & G Running Normally & Other Weekend Subway Changes
- Turn In Expired Prescription Medications At 78th Precinct For Safe Disposal On April 26
- Photo Of The Day: April Snow
- Design The New Park Slope 5th Avenue BID Logo And Win $5,000
- Dish Of The Week: Brunch Tagliarini At Marco’s
- Volunteer For The Park Slope Library Book Sale