Neighbor D. Alex Bright, who tells us he loves the snow, shares this gorgeous photo he took last week in Prospect Park. We saw some more flakes today, and may even see a bit more during the upcoming first week of March, and will at least be dealing with some very harsh temperatures for the next few days — remember to stay warm and safe with these tips from OEM, and check on any neighbors who may need assistance.
- Brooklyn News Roundup
- Photo Of The Day: Last Of The Lilacs
- The Sheepshead Summer Stroll Is Back For Its Second Year To Kick Off Summer On Sunday, May 31! (Sponsored)
- Park Slope Apartment Rental Roundup: 1-Bedroom Apartments
- Less Than One Week Until The BITE: Sheepshead – Get 2-For-1 Tickets Now!
- CB6 To Mayor: Get The Cars Out Of Prospect Park
- Parking Rules, Trash Collection & More Changes To Know On Memorial Day
- Photo Of The Day: Kinda Easy Being Green
- Police After Man In Alleged Assault & Robbery At Local Subway Station
- Park Slope Planner: The Best Events May 21-25
- The LeFrak Center Lakeside Kicks Off Summer With New Boat And Bike Rentals Saturday, May 23 (Sponsored)
- Another Fro-Yo Place Bites The Dust: Yogurtland Is Now Closed
- Celebrate The Start Of Summer On The Bay At The BITE: Sheepshead
- The D Takes The N & Other Changes To Local Lines This Weekend
- Franny’s Owners To Open Rose’s In Former Marco’s Space Next Week