Neighbor D. Alex Bright, who tells us he loves the snow, shares this gorgeous photo he took last week in Prospect Park. We saw some more flakes today, and may even see a bit more during the upcoming first week of March, and will at least be dealing with some very harsh temperatures for the next few days — remember to stay warm and safe with these tips from OEM, and check on any neighbors who may need assistance.
- Brooklyn News Roundup
- Find Out If The State Owes You Money At These Upcoming Events
- Ollie & Ry Has Closed
- Park Slope Apartment Rental Roundup
- Flashback Friday: Post WWII Park Slope
- Photo Of The Day: Rainy Day Pizza
- Brooklyn Staycation: A Day In Fort Greene
- Park Slope Weekend Event Spotlight: July 30-August 2
- Go Foraging In Prospect Park Saturday
- Got An Event Coming Up? Share It On Our Calendar!
- Weekend Transit Disruptions: All The Subway Lines Go Switcheroo
- Photo Of The Day: Flower Shadows
- A Few Spots Left In New Russian Language Immersion Preschool (Sponsored)
- Spirituality, Activism & Community: Rabbi Rachel Timoner Joins Congregation Beth Elohim
- Cool Park Slope Treats For The Summer Heat