Neighbor D. Alex Bright, who tells us he loves the snow, shares this gorgeous photo he took last week in Prospect Park. We saw some more flakes today, and may even see a bit more during the upcoming first week of March, and will at least be dealing with some very harsh temperatures for the next few days — remember to stay warm and safe with these tips from OEM, and check on any neighbors who may need assistance.
- Sink Your Talons Into Raptor Fest In Prospect Park On Sunday
- Brooklyn Porridge Co Pop-Up Returns To Union Street October 10
- YogurBerry Now Closed: Fro-Yo On The Decline In Park Slope?
- 78th Precinct Will Focus On Cyclist Education In Prospect Park With Initiative Starting Saturday
- Photo Of The Day: Dark Clouds On The Horizon
- Neighbor Quarantines Himself After Ebola Exposure, Plans Return To Affected Region
- Playtime In Park Slope: Upcoming Children’s Events
- Prospect Park Safety In The Spotlight Again Following Deadly Cyclist-Pedestrian Crash In Central Park
- Pop-Up Clothing Store Coming To Former Trois Pommes Patisserie Space On 5th Avenue
- Photo Of The Day: Wash & Dry
- FasTrack Work On The R Line, Plus Other Local Subway Changes This Week
- Weekday Fun: The Best Events September 29-October 1
- Person Struck By Train At 4th/9th, F & G Service Disrupted
- It Never Ends: ‘The Intern’ Films On 5th Avenue Today
- This Week On The Stoop