Neighbor D. Alex Bright, who tells us he loves the snow, shares this gorgeous photo he took last week in Prospect Park. We saw some more flakes today, and may even see a bit more during the upcoming first week of March, and will at least be dealing with some very harsh temperatures for the next few days — remember to stay warm and safe with these tips from OEM, and check on any neighbors who may need assistance.
- Photo Of The Day: Happy Halloween!
- Local Leaders Push MTA To Restore Express F Train Service
- Weekday Fun: The Best Events September 15-17
- ‘The Intern’ Returns To Film This Week
- Met On 7th Avenue To Close
- The R Is Going Through The Tunnel! Plus More Subway Service Changes
- This Week On The Stoop
- Brooklyn News Roundup
- Park Slope Rental Roundup: 1-Bedroom Apartments
- I Love A Parade: A Neighbor’s Old Park Slope Photos
- The R Train Will Go Through The Tunnel Starting Monday!
- Celebrate Brooklyn Book Festival With Some Local Bookend Events
- Photo Of The Day: Tribute In Light
- Park Slope Planner: The Best Events September 11-14
- FDNY Investigating Mysterious Odor On Sterling Place