Neighbor D. Alex Bright, who tells us he loves the snow, shares this gorgeous photo he took last week in Prospect Park. We saw some more flakes today, and may even see a bit more during the upcoming first week of March, and will at least be dealing with some very harsh temperatures for the next few days — remember to stay warm and safe with these tips from OEM, and check on any neighbors who may need assistance.
- Brooklyn News Roundup
- Local Parents Rattled After Lewd Incidents Near Children In Prospect Park
- This Weekend’s Park Slope Open House Picks
- Saturday Road Closures: Portions Of Dean Street And Vanderbilt Avenue Affected
- Flashback Friday: Brooklyn Dodgers’ Pitcher Preacher Roe Meets With Park Slope Fan
- Photo Of The Day: Step Carefully, Little Guy
- Park Slope Weekend Events Spotlight: August 27-30
- Meet Your New Neighborhood Chef: Christian Ortiz Of BK9
- Weekend Transit: 3, 4 & N Lines Get A Little Hinky, But All Things Considered, Not So Terrible
- Loom On 7th Avenue To Close, But This One’s Not Your Typical Business Closing Story
- Photo Of The Day: Have A Seat, Will Ya?
- NYPD Seeks Suspect In Q Train Assault
- Wasan Opens On Bergen, As Another New Japanese Place Is Planned For Flatbush
- Woman Snatches Straphanger’s Wallet & Racks Up Charges On Credit Card, Say Cops
- Park Slope Brunch Beat: Palo Santo