Neighbor D. Alex Bright, who tells us he loves the snow, shares this gorgeous photo he took last week in Prospect Park. We saw some more flakes today, and may even see a bit more during the upcoming first week of March, and will at least be dealing with some very harsh temperatures for the next few days — remember to stay warm and safe with these tips from OEM, and check on any neighbors who may need assistance.
- New Style Of Real Estate Investment Comes To Park Slope
- Park Slope Weekend Events Spotlight: October 8-11
- Woot! Enjoy Your Metric Buttload Of Transit Disruptions On The 3, 4, C, F, N & R Lines This Weekend!
- Boo-zers, Murders, And A Ghost Box: The Brooklyn Paranormal Society “Investigates” Prospect Park
- Photo Of The Day: Corinthian Column Dude
- 15 Places To Go Apple-Picking Within A Two-Hour Drive Of Brooklyn
- G&T Testing Starts October 7 — Here’s What You Need To Know
- The New York Islanders Ride Their Zamboni Into Barclays Center
- Photo Of The Day: Knockout Punch
- This Week’s Kid Friendly Events
- Breast Cancer Awareness Run Has Already Raised $200K, But Your Help Is Still Needed
- Former Park Slope Resident Ben Lerner Receives 2015 MacArthur ‘Genius Grant’
- Photo Of The Day: Rock Your Week
- Narcotic Poisoning Suspected After Multiple Dogs In Prospect Park Become Sick
- Park Slope Weekday Events Spotlight: October 5-7