Neighbor D. Alex Bright, who tells us he loves the snow, shares this gorgeous photo he took last week in Prospect Park. We saw some more flakes today, and may even see a bit more during the upcoming first week of March, and will at least be dealing with some very harsh temperatures for the next few days — remember to stay warm and safe with these tips from OEM, and check on any neighbors who may need assistance.
- Photo Of The Day: Walking Into The Light
- Park Slope Open House Picks
- Rare Earth Is Now Open In Former Melt Space, Full Menu Still To Come
- Don’t Waste Water, Ask The FDNY For A Spray Cap For Your Hydrant
- Photo Of The Day: RIP Bathroom Graffiti
- Park Slope Planner: The Best Events July 24-27
- Could An Influx Of Cash Add More Citi Bikes To Park Slope?
- Park Slope Closings Roundup: M&S Prime Meats, 9st Laundrette Cleaners, Excelsior & More
- G Tunnel Work Begins & More Local Subway Service Changes
- HIIT BK Now Open On Flatbush Avenue
- Photo Of The Day: Please
- No Cemitas For 5th Avenue, But Another Nail Salon
- Local 11-Year-Old Hosting Lemonade Stand Fundraiser For The Park Slope Library
- 2 Duck Goose Is Bringing Modern Cantonese Cooking To 4th Avenue
- No More Jackie’s 5th Amendment: Pharmacy Expansion Complete