At work on a mural on the side of the building that houses Sky Ice, on the corner of St Marks and 5th Avenue.
- Borough President Pledges $1 Million To Construct Sidewalk “Bulb-Outs” And Make Crossing Streets Safer
- This Week On The Stoop: Gowanus Swimming, Pierogi Restaurant, Hit & Run
- Brooklyn News Roundup
- This Weekend’s Park Slope Open House Picks
- What To Expect From The New Baba’s Pierogies, Opening On 3rd Avenue On Saturday
- Vote For The Park Slope Library’s Bike The Branches Book Display
- Papi’s Grill To Open Saturday On 7th Avenue
- Photo Of The Day: Sunshine Through The Clouds
- Park Slope Planner: The Best Events April 23-26
- Recycle Your Old Electronics On 5th Avenue This Sunday
- Art Installation “Fictitious Force” Brings A New Bright Patch To The Old Stone House
- Park Slope Subway Changes This Weekend: Skips On The D/N/R
- 5th Avenue Toy Store Bubblez Is All Cleared Out
- Photo Of The Day: Won’t Be Needing This Anymore!
- Former 7th Avenue Pharmacy Space To House Real Estate Office