This year, Purim is March 15-16, and if you’re looking for some of the tasty, buttery, jam-filled cookies, D’Vine Taste (150 7th Avenue) will be baking up batches throughout the holiday — plus they’ve got gluten-free ones, and they swear you won’t be able to tell the difference between them and the regular ones.
- Sink Your Talons Into Raptor Fest In Prospect Park On Sunday
- Brooklyn Porridge Co Pop-Up Returns To Union Street October 10
- YogurBerry Now Closed: Fro-Yo On The Decline In Park Slope?
- 78th Precinct Will Focus On Cyclist Education In Prospect Park With Initiative Starting Saturday
- Photo Of The Day: Dark Clouds On The Horizon
- Neighbor Quarantines Himself After Ebola Exposure, Plans Return To Affected Region
- Playtime In Park Slope: Upcoming Children’s Events
- Prospect Park Safety In The Spotlight Again Following Deadly Cyclist-Pedestrian Crash In Central Park
- Pop-Up Clothing Store Coming To Former Trois Pommes Patisserie Space On 5th Avenue
- Photo Of The Day: Wash & Dry
- FasTrack Work On The R Line, Plus Other Local Subway Changes This Week
- Weekday Fun: The Best Events September 29-October 1
- Person Struck By Train At 4th/9th, F & G Service Disrupted
- It Never Ends: ‘The Intern’ Films On 5th Avenue Today
- This Week On The Stoop