The mural on the wall of the GreenSpace @ President Street. The community garden, at the corner of 5th Avenue, recently had its first meeting of the year, but potential new members are always encouraged to reach out — just email them at GreenSpacePresidentStreet@gmail.com for more info.
- Ollie & Ry Has Closed
- Park Slope Apartment Rental Roundup
- Flashback Friday: Post WWII Park Slope
- Photo Of The Day: Rainy Day Pizza
- Brooklyn Staycation: A Day In Fort Greene
- Park Slope Weekend Event Spotlight: July 30-August 2
- Go Foraging In Prospect Park Saturday
- Got An Event Coming Up? Share It On Our Calendar!
- Weekend Transit Disruptions: All The Subway Lines Go Switcheroo
- Photo Of The Day: Flower Shadows
- A Few Spots Left In New Russian Language Immersion Preschool (Sponsored)
- Spirituality, Activism & Community: Rabbi Rachel Timoner Joins Congregation Beth Elohim
- Cool Park Slope Treats For The Summer Heat
- New Juice Bar Coming To 5th Avenue
- Power Outages Near 6th Avenue And Union Street