Reader William Gallo sent us this photo of a fallen tree on 5th Street between 6th & 7th Avenues, which came down at around 1 am on Saturday morning, crossing over a van and hitting his sister’s fence. Said William, “This is what happens when a contractor cuts the roots on a tree to fix the sidewalk.” The street is now back open.
More Recent News
Keep up with your neighborhood!
Live South of 9th Street? Check out our sister site for more neighborhood news:
Contact us!Have a question? A story tip or idea? Need help spreading the word? Want to advertise? Email us at email@example.com.
- Design Intern for Urban Agriculture Company (Part-time)
- Want to give a unique gift? Try music lessons, now 50% off
- BABY GEAR!! EXCELLENT CONDITION!!
- Brand new knee high women's leather boots - size 8
- Violin & Viola Lessons Half-Off for all ages from professional musician
- Babysitter/Nanny Available for work
- Declutter with a Professional Organizer
- The Famous Spot for Sale CORNER OF 15 St AND 5th AVE (PARK SLOPE)
- FAMOUS SPOT FOR SALE ON 15 ST AND 5TH AVE (PARK SLOPE)
- Lost- Men's Longines Watch
#parkslope on Instagram