It’s gray out there today, but there’s color if you look for it! We spotted this batch of daffodils along the Lincoln Place side of the Sixth Avenue Baptist Church.
- Photo Of The Day: Business Hours
- Park Slope Eats & Drinks: The Upcoming Openings We’re Looking Forward To
- Things To Do In Prospect Park This September
- Photo Of The Day: Anyone Home?
- Improv Everywhere Bringing Its Antics To Prospect Park
- Deadline For Printed Listing Inclusion For Gowanus Open Studios 2015 Is Tonight
- This Week’s Kid Friendly Events
- Parking On Park Place A Problem While Film Shoot Is Present
- Reminder: Tell LPC Before October 1 That St. Augustine’s Roman Catholic Church And Rectory Should Be Landmarked
- Photo Of The Day: In Art We Trust
- Crowds Flood New Prospect Park Smorgasburg
- Park Slope Weekday Events Spotlight: August 31-September 2
- Big Apple Cleaners On 5th Avenue Has Relocated To 4th Avenue
- A Few Relatively Minor Transit Disruptions This Week
- This Week In Park Slope: The Mulvaney Family Tragedy, Chef Christian Ortiz Of BK9, Lewd Acts In Prospect Park, And More