And a super cute leprechaun at that! Neighbor Chris Bunk shares this photo of Katie and William Bunk watching the St. Patrick’s Day parade from their Garfield Place apartment.
- Join The 78th Precinct For The National Night Out Against Crime
- This Week On The Stoop
- Photo Of The Day: Walking Into The Light
- Park Slope Open House Picks
- Rare Earth Is Now Open In Former Melt Space, Full Menu Still To Come
- Don’t Waste Water, Ask The FDNY For A Spray Cap For Your Hydrant
- Photo Of The Day: RIP Bathroom Graffiti
- Park Slope Planner: The Best Events July 24-27
- Could An Influx Of Cash Add More Citi Bikes To Park Slope?
- Park Slope Closings Roundup: M&S Prime Meats, 9st Laundrette Cleaners, Excelsior & More
- G Tunnel Work Begins & More Local Subway Service Changes
- HIIT BK Now Open On Flatbush Avenue
- Photo Of The Day: Please
- No Cemitas For 5th Avenue, But Another Nail Salon
- Local 11-Year-Old Hosting Lemonade Stand Fundraiser For The Park Slope Library