Can you name the place in Park Slope where you can see these? Take a guess in the comments, and we’ll reveal the answer on Monday.
- Brooklyn News Roundup
- Photo Of The Day: Last Of The Lilacs
- The Sheepshead Summer Stroll Is Back For Its Second Year To Kick Off Summer On Sunday, May 31! (Sponsored)
- Park Slope Apartment Rental Roundup: 1-Bedroom Apartments
- Less Than One Week Until The BITE: Sheepshead – Get 2-For-1 Tickets Now!
- CB6 To Mayor: Get The Cars Out Of Prospect Park
- Parking Rules, Trash Collection & More Changes To Know On Memorial Day
- Photo Of The Day: Kinda Easy Being Green
- Police After Man In Alleged Assault & Robbery At Local Subway Station
- Park Slope Planner: The Best Events May 21-25
- The LeFrak Center Lakeside Kicks Off Summer With New Boat And Bike Rentals Saturday, May 23 (Sponsored)
- Another Fro-Yo Place Bites The Dust: Yogurtland Is Now Closed
- Celebrate The Start Of Summer On The Bay At The BITE: Sheepshead
- The D Takes The N & Other Changes To Local Lines This Weekend
- Franny’s Owners To Open Rose’s In Former Marco’s Space Next Week