Can you name the place in Park Slope where you can see these? Take a guess in the comments, and we’ll reveal the answer on Monday.
- Park Slope Weekend Events Spotlight: September 3-8
- So Long Cocktail N’ Manicure Night: Beauty Bar Has Closed
- Some 2, 3 & 4 Line Stations Closed Due To West Indian Day Parade
- Camp With The Family In Prospect Park On September 19
- Photo Of The Day: Business Hours
- Park Slope Eats & Drinks: The Upcoming Openings We’re Looking Forward To
- Things To Do In Prospect Park This September
- Photo Of The Day: Anyone Home?
- Improv Everywhere Bringing Its Antics To Prospect Park
- Deadline For Printed Listing Inclusion For Gowanus Open Studios 2015 Is Tonight
- This Week’s Kid Friendly Events
- Parking On Park Place A Problem While Film Shoot Is Present
- Reminder: Tell LPC Before October 1 That St. Augustine’s Roman Catholic Church And Rectory Should Be Landmarked
- Photo Of The Day: In Art We Trust
- Crowds Flood New Prospect Park Smorgasburg