We really do. You make our jobs possible, and enjoyable, by reading, commenting, and sending your tips, thoughts, and concerns. And by advertising.
With lots of love to our advertisers – YOU MAKE IT POSSIBLE for our neighborhood to have this wonderful site. Thank you!
Please consider calling:
– Mark Cincotta of Fairview Mortgage Company for the best rates and customer service around (we can attest to that).
– Eddie of Victor Sewer and Drain Service to have your sewer lines cleaned before the spring rains start (it costs $150-200, estimate is free, no backups – priceless). There’s a 10% discount if you mention their ad, so what are you waiting for?
– The kind folks at Forte Piano Studio, who will teach you and your kids to play, and first class is free.
– RJ of RJ Lewis Photography, who will take much better pictures of your kid or that special occasion than your cell phone will.
– The Super Movers, who are reasonably priced, on time, and reliable (we’ve been repeat clients ourselves). Do give them a call for your next move. Or even better, have them move your friends to the neighborhood.
– Finally, remember to bring your kids by Littlefield for some HipTot fun second Sunday of every month.
Thank you for the tips, feedback, ideas, love, and appreciation – the dialogue makes this so rewarding. Please reach out to us if you feel strongly about issues we are covering or should be covering, and do say hi to Arianna when you see her out and about – she’s super friendly, and lives here too! As always, you can contact her at email@example.com. If you know of a neighborhood business that you think would benefit from advertising on your favorite neighborhood news site – please tell them and then tell us by emailing Julee@cornernewsmedia.com.
We love Park Slope and we love bringing you the news. Thank you all for making it possible!
Photo via chefboyardu