Attention parental units, nannies, ankle biters and anyone who just likes to climb on giant jungle gym apparatuses: a tipster reports that J.J. Byrne Playground will be closed this Friday, September 14 for maintenance. The playground should reopen on Saturday, so you’ll only have to schlep up the slope to Prospect Park for one day.
- Photo Of The Day: Dress Up
- 6 Things To Do In Park Slope This Weekend
- The Greenmarket Report: Flowers, Fix-Its & Free Sauce
- Photo Of The Day: 7th Avenue Goes Back To 1981
- Seniors Given 90 Days To Leave Prospect Park West Residence
- Park Slope Rental Roundup: Two-Bedroom Apartments
- Macy’s Will Match Donations Made To Prospect Park At Downtown BK Location In March
- Then & Now: From Boarded Windows To Luxury Apartments
- Former Pink House Sells For $4.5 Million
- Photo Of The Day: Copy Cats
- Park Slope Planner: The Best Events March 6-9
- Don’t Trash It, Fix It! Pop Up Repair Can Heal Your Broken Stuff At Film Biz Recycling
- Question Of The Week: Inexpensive Women’s Haircuts?
- F & G Trains Skip Local Stops, Q Trains Replaced By Shuttle Buses, And More This Weekend
- Change Your Clocks & Smoke Alarm Batteries This Weekend