Attention parental units, nannies, ankle biters and anyone who just likes to climb on giant jungle gym apparatuses: a tipster reports that J.J. Byrne Playground will be closed this Friday, September 14 for maintenance. The playground should reopen on Saturday, so you’ll only have to schlep up the slope to Prospect Park for one day.
- Sandwich Of The Week: Da B From Bahnmigos
- New STEM-Focused Liberal Arts Private School Opening (Partner)
- Where’s Your Favorite Place To Get Irish Soda Bread?
- Get A Free Tree At The Gowanus Canal Conservancy’s Salt Lot On March 22
- Photo Of The Day: Hello, Spring!
- Playtime In Park Slope: Upcoming Children’s Events
- Owner Of The Soup Bowl To Open Uncle Arthur’s Cafe On 9th Street
- Take A Tour Of Prospect Park After Dark
- Pizza Superstar Coming To Dean Street
- Support PS 39 During The School’s Spring Auction
- Photo Of The Day: Roar!
- Poncho Says Stay Bundled Up This Evening & Prepare For Mid-50s Loveliness Tomorrow (Partner Post)
- Weekday Fun: The Best Events March 10-12
- Citi Home Lending Space On 7th Avenue Is For Rent
- FasTrack Hits The B/D/F & More Weekday Subway Service Changes