Attention parental units, nannies, ankle biters and anyone who just likes to climb on giant jungle gym apparatuses: a tipster reports that J.J. Byrne Playground will be closed this Friday, September 14 for maintenance. The playground should reopen on Saturday, so you’ll only have to schlep up the slope to Prospect Park for one day.
- Photo Of The Day: Do To Others…
- Cool Volunteering Gig: Make Capes & More At Brooklyn Superhero Supply Co.
- Park Slope Brunch Beat: Lobo
- Bike The Branches And Support The Brooklyn Public Library
- Photo Of The Day: Ready For Leaves
- Playtime In Park Slope: Upcoming Children’s Events
- Still Need To Do Your Taxes? Get Free Assistance At The Central Library
- Six Local Spring Break Day Camps
- Dog Of The Day: Rudy
- Signs Of Spring: Outdoor Seating
- Weekday Fun: The Best Events March 30-April 1
- 78th Precinct Community Council Meeting This Tuesday
- That’s 2 Bad & More Local Weekday Subway Changes
- This Week On The Stoop: Participatory Budgeting, Decade Of Brunch, Magic MTA Button
- Brooklyn News Roundup