Park Slope Parents will be hosting a candlelight vigil this afternoon for the victims of yesterday’s tragic Sandy Hook Elementary shooting. Those interested in attending, should gather in front of the Old Stone House (5th Avenue between 3rd and 4th Street) this afternoon at 4pm.
- Photo Of The Day: Hello, Spring!
- Playtime In Park Slope: Upcoming Children’s Events
- Owner Of The Soup Bowl To Open Uncle Arthur’s Cafe On 9th Street
- Take A Tour Of Prospect Park After Dark
- Pizza Superstar Coming To Dean Street
- Support PS 39 During The School’s Spring Auction
- Photo Of The Day: Roar!
- Poncho Says Stay Bundled Up This Evening & Prepare For Mid-50s Loveliness Tomorrow (Partner Post)
- Weekday Fun: The Best Events March 10-12
- Citi Home Lending Space On 7th Avenue Is For Rent
- FasTrack Hits The B/D/F & More Weekday Subway Service Changes
- If You Noticed All The Fire Trucks Near PS 321…
- ‘The Americans’ To Film On Prospect Park West
- Photo Of The Day: Chicks, Man
- This Week On The Stoop