Tomorrow, June 7, Con Edison and New York Blood Center join forces to host the catchily-titled “Con Edison Blood Drive.” Drop by 320 4th Ave (between 1st and 2nd) to donate — they’ll be doling out the graham crackers and apple juice from 10am to 4pm in the first floor conference room. The requirements are standard: weigh at least 110 lbs, no tattoos in the past 12 months, be older than 16 but younger than 76, and for goodness’ sake, eat something before you go. No appointment necessary (at least, according to the sign I saw in the subway station), but you can certainly make one here.
- Photo Of The Day: Do To Others…
- Cool Volunteering Gig: Make Capes & More At Brooklyn Superhero Supply Co.
- Park Slope Brunch Beat: Lobo
- Bike The Branches And Support The Brooklyn Public Library
- Photo Of The Day: Ready For Leaves
- Playtime In Park Slope: Upcoming Children’s Events
- Still Need To Do Your Taxes? Get Free Assistance At The Central Library
- Six Local Spring Break Day Camps
- Dog Of The Day: Rudy
- Signs Of Spring: Outdoor Seating
- Weekday Fun: The Best Events March 30-April 1
- 78th Precinct Community Council Meeting This Tuesday
- That’s 2 Bad & More Local Weekday Subway Changes
- This Week On The Stoop: Participatory Budgeting, Decade Of Brunch, Magic MTA Button
- Brooklyn News Roundup