Tomorrow, June 7, Con Edison and New York Blood Center join forces to host the catchily-titled “Con Edison Blood Drive.” Drop by 320 4th Ave (between 1st and 2nd) to donate — they’ll be doling out the graham crackers and apple juice from 10am to 4pm in the first floor conference room. The requirements are standard: weigh at least 110 lbs, no tattoos in the past 12 months, be older than 16 but younger than 76, and for goodness’ sake, eat something before you go. No appointment necessary (at least, according to the sign I saw in the subway station), but you can certainly make one here.
- Pop-Up Clothing Store Coming To Former Trois Pommes Patisserie Space On 5th Avenue
- Photo Of The Day: Wash & Dry
- FasTrack Work On The R Line, Plus Other Local Subway Changes This Week
- Weekday Fun: The Best Events September 29-October 1
- Person Struck By Train At 4th/9th, F & G Service Disrupted
- It Never Ends: ‘The Intern’ Films On 5th Avenue Today
- This Week On The Stoop
- Brooklyn News Roundup
- Park Slope Open House Picks
- What To Look For At The Atlantic Antic This Sunday, September 28
- Luke’s Lobster Brings Rolls, Beers & A Relaxed Maine Attitude To 5th Avenue
- Is The Algae In Prospect Park Making Dogs Sick?
- Photo Of The Day: Hopped Up
- Park Slope Planner: The Best Events September 25-28
- Go Fly A Kite At A Festival On Governor’s Island This Saturday (Partner Post)