Tomorrow, June 7, Con Edison and New York Blood Center join forces to host the catchily-titled “Con Edison Blood Drive.” Drop by 320 4th Ave (between 1st and 2nd) to donate — they’ll be doling out the graham crackers and apple juice from 10am to 4pm in the first floor conference room. The requirements are standard: weigh at least 110 lbs, no tattoos in the past 12 months, be older than 16 but younger than 76, and for goodness’ sake, eat something before you go. No appointment necessary (at least, according to the sign I saw in the subway station), but you can certainly make one here.
More Recent News
Keep up with your neighborhood!
Live South of 9th Street? Check out our sister site for more neighborhood news:
Contact us!Have a question? A story tip or idea? Need help spreading the word? Want to advertise? Email us at email@example.com.
- Design Intern for Urban Agriculture Company (Part-time)
- Want to give a unique gift? Try music lessons, now 50% off
- BABY GEAR!! EXCELLENT CONDITION!!
- Brand new knee high women's leather boots - size 8
- Violin & Viola Lessons Half-Off for all ages from professional musician
- Babysitter/Nanny Available for work
- Declutter with a Professional Organizer
- The Famous Spot for Sale CORNER OF 15 St AND 5th AVE (PARK SLOPE)
- FAMOUS SPOT FOR SALE ON 15 ST AND 5TH AVE (PARK SLOPE)
- Lost- Men's Longines Watch
#parkslope on Instagram