Tomorrow, June 7, Con Edison and New York Blood Center join forces to host the catchily-titled “Con Edison Blood Drive.” Drop by 320 4th Ave (between 1st and 2nd) to donate — they’ll be doling out the graham crackers and apple juice from 10am to 4pm in the first floor conference room. The requirements are standard: weigh at least 110 lbs, no tattoos in the past 12 months, be older than 16 but younger than 76, and for goodness’ sake, eat something before you go. No appointment necessary (at least, according to the sign I saw in the subway station), but you can certainly make one here.
- Photo Of The Day: Summers Passed
- Weekday Fun: The Best Events July 28-30
- Robert Sirota Named Composer-In-Residence For Concerts On The Slope 2014-2015 Season
- Weekday Changes To Local Subway Lines
- Join The 78th Precinct For The National Night Out Against Crime
- This Week On The Stoop
- Photo Of The Day: Walking Into The Light
- Park Slope Open House Picks
- Rare Earth Is Now Open In Former Melt Space, Full Menu Still To Come
- Don’t Waste Water, Ask The FDNY For A Spray Cap For Your Hydrant
- Photo Of The Day: RIP Bathroom Graffiti
- Park Slope Planner: The Best Events July 24-27
- Could An Influx Of Cash Add More Citi Bikes To Park Slope?
- Park Slope Closings Roundup: M&S Prime Meats, 9st Laundrette Cleaners, Excelsior & More
- G Tunnel Work Begins & More Local Subway Service Changes