Tomorrow, June 7, Con Edison and New York Blood Center join forces to host the catchily-titled “Con Edison Blood Drive.” Drop by 320 4th Ave (between 1st and 2nd) to donate — they’ll be doling out the graham crackers and apple juice from 10am to 4pm in the first floor conference room. The requirements are standard: weigh at least 110 lbs, no tattoos in the past 12 months, be older than 16 but younger than 76, and for goodness’ sake, eat something before you go. No appointment necessary (at least, according to the sign I saw in the subway station), but you can certainly make one here.
- Photo Of The Day: Happy Halloween!
- Local Leaders Push MTA To Restore Express F Train Service
- Weekday Fun: The Best Events September 15-17
- ‘The Intern’ Returns To Film This Week
- Met On 7th Avenue To Close
- The R Is Going Through The Tunnel! Plus More Subway Service Changes
- This Week On The Stoop
- Brooklyn News Roundup
- Park Slope Rental Roundup: 1-Bedroom Apartments
- I Love A Parade: A Neighbor’s Old Park Slope Photos
- The R Train Will Go Through The Tunnel Starting Monday!
- Celebrate Brooklyn Book Festival With Some Local Bookend Events
- Photo Of The Day: Tribute In Light
- Park Slope Planner: The Best Events September 11-14
- FDNY Investigating Mysterious Odor On Sterling Place