Tomorrow, June 7, Con Edison and New York Blood Center join forces to host the catchily-titled “Con Edison Blood Drive.” Drop by 320 4th Ave (between 1st and 2nd) to donate — they’ll be doling out the graham crackers and apple juice from 10am to 4pm in the first floor conference room. The requirements are standard: weigh at least 110 lbs, no tattoos in the past 12 months, be older than 16 but younger than 76, and for goodness’ sake, eat something before you go. No appointment necessary (at least, according to the sign I saw in the subway station), but you can certainly make one here.
- Photo Of The Day: Easter Eggs
- This Week On The Stoop
- Photo Of The Day: Puffy
- 8 Things To Do In Park Slope This Weekend
- The Greenmarket Report: Seeds & Easter Closure
- This Week In Nearby News
- Patrick Stewart Wants A Stroller-Free Park Slope
- If J. Crew Comes To Park Slope, Where Would It Go?
- Park Slope Rental Roundup: Two-Bedroom Apartments
- Who’s That Drunkenly Singing ‘Let It Go’?
- Unload The Outgrown & Find Something New At The Park Slope Parents Clothing Swap
- Photo Of The Day: Magnificent Magnolia
- Park Slope Planner: The Best Events April 17-20
- Welcome Some New Trees To 4th Avenue By Caring For Them
- Make Your Voice Heard With Our New Feature, Park Slope Perspective