This bicycle flea market will get you set for riding this summer. Vendors from all over will be on hand with new and used bikes and accessories, and everything bicycle-related, from art to clothing to collectibles. You can even take a test ride on a bike before buying it. Already got a bike and all the parts you need? Just ride over to hang out and to get (and share) some bike tips.
- Don’t Waste Water, Ask The FDNY For A Spray Cap For Your Hydrant
- Photo Of The Day: RIP Bathroom Graffiti
- Park Slope Planner: The Best Events July 24-27
- Could An Influx Of Cash Add More Citi Bikes To Park Slope?
- Park Slope Closings Roundup: M&S Prime Meats, 9st Laundrette Cleaners, Excelsior & More
- G Tunnel Work Begins & More Local Subway Service Changes
- HIIT BK Now Open On Flatbush Avenue
- Photo Of The Day: Please
- No Cemitas For 5th Avenue, But Another Nail Salon
- Local 11-Year-Old Hosting Lemonade Stand Fundraiser For The Park Slope Library
- 2 Duck Goose Is Bringing Modern Cantonese Cooking To 4th Avenue
- No More Jackie’s 5th Amendment: Pharmacy Expansion Complete
- Photo Of The Day: Everything Under The Sunflower
- El Pollito Mexicano Adds More Space Next Door
- Free Movie Screenings For Seniors At BAM Through December