Set up to film in the area yesterday evening, the show will star Debra Messing (Smash, Will & Grace) as a homicide detective “who can handle murderous criminals but not her hell-raising twin children,” according to Deadline – so perhaps this is the twins’ school. Josh Lucas (The Firm, Sweet Home Alabama) will play her captain and soon-to-be ex-husband.
- Photo Of The Day: RIP Bathroom Graffiti
- Park Slope Planner: The Best Events July 24-27
- Could An Influx Of Cash Add More Citi Bikes To Park Slope?
- Park Slope Closings Roundup: M&S Prime Meats, 9st Laundrette Cleaners, Excelsior & More
- G Tunnel Work Begins & More Local Subway Service Changes
- HIIT BK Now Open On Flatbush Avenue
- Photo Of The Day: Please
- No Cemitas For 5th Avenue, But Another Nail Salon
- Local 11-Year-Old Hosting Lemonade Stand Fundraiser For The Park Slope Library
- 2 Duck Goose Is Bringing Modern Cantonese Cooking To 4th Avenue
- No More Jackie’s 5th Amendment: Pharmacy Expansion Complete
- Photo Of The Day: Everything Under The Sunflower
- El Pollito Mexicano Adds More Space Next Door
- Free Movie Screenings For Seniors At BAM Through December
- New Salon, Nailbed, Now Open In Former Royal Video Space On Flatbush