More filming on 8th Avenue this morning, which sort of feels like a lot. Do you guys feel like it’s been more than usual lately? Or is it just me? But anyway, the FX Cold War drama The Americans will be filming between Union and Carroll Streets today, so keep an eye out for stars Keri Russell (of Felicity) and Matthew Rhys (of Brothers & Sisters). If you do run into Keri, you should definitely ask if she’s Team Ben or Team Noel. I bet she’ll love it.
- Photo Of The Day: Chicks, Man
- This Week On The Stoop
- Photo Of The Day: Dress Up
- 6 Things To Do In Park Slope This Weekend
- The Greenmarket Report: Flowers, Fix-Its & Free Sauce
- Photo Of The Day: 7th Avenue Goes Back To 1981
- Seniors Given 90 Days To Leave Prospect Park West Residence
- Park Slope Rental Roundup: Two-Bedroom Apartments
- Macy’s Will Match Donations Made To Prospect Park At Downtown BK Location In March
- Then & Now: From Boarded Windows To Luxury Apartments
- Former Pink House Sells For $4.5 Million
- Photo Of The Day: Copy Cats
- Park Slope Planner: The Best Events March 6-9
- Don’t Trash It, Fix It! Pop Up Repair Can Heal Your Broken Stuff At Film Biz Recycling
- Question Of The Week: Inexpensive Women’s Haircuts?