More filming on 8th Avenue this morning, which sort of feels like a lot. Do you guys feel like it’s been more than usual lately? Or is it just me? But anyway, the FX Cold War drama The Americans will be filming between Union and Carroll Streets today, so keep an eye out for stars Keri Russell (of Felicity) and Matthew Rhys (of Brothers & Sisters). If you do run into Keri, you should definitely ask if she’s Team Ben or Team Noel. I bet she’ll love it.
- Where’s Your Favorite Place To Get Irish Soda Bread?
- Get A Free Tree At The Gowanus Canal Conservancy’s Salt Lot On March 22
- Photo Of The Day: Hello, Spring!
- Playtime In Park Slope: Upcoming Children’s Events
- Owner Of The Soup Bowl To Open Uncle Arthur’s Cafe On 9th Street
- Take A Tour Of Prospect Park After Dark
- Pizza Superstar Coming To Dean Street
- Support PS 39 During The School’s Spring Auction
- Photo Of The Day: Roar!
- Poncho Says Stay Bundled Up This Evening & Prepare For Mid-50s Loveliness Tomorrow (Partner Post)
- Weekday Fun: The Best Events March 10-12
- Citi Home Lending Space On 7th Avenue Is For Rent
- FasTrack Hits The B/D/F & More Weekday Subway Service Changes
- If You Noticed All The Fire Trucks Near PS 321…
- ‘The Americans’ To Film On Prospect Park West