Park Slope’s dancing in the streets — or at least, dancing in one street (5th Ave and 4th)– every Tuesday evening through August, and the summer swinging starts tonight. From 6 to 7, Rolie Polie Guacamole, kings of neighborhood kid rock, will get the littlest Slopers grooving; after 7, Tara O’Grady takes over with ultra-dancable retro-swing vocals catering to the post-elementary crowd.
- Playtime In Park Slope: Upcoming Children’s Events
- Owner Of The Soup Bowl To Open Uncle Arthur’s Cafe On 9th Street
- Take A Tour Of Prospect Park After Dark
- Pizza Superstar Coming To Dean Street
- Support PS 39 During The School’s Spring Auction
- Photo Of The Day: Roar!
- Poncho Says Stay Bundled Up This Evening & Prepare For Mid-50s Loveliness Tomorrow (Partner Post)
- Weekday Fun: The Best Events March 10-12
- Citi Home Lending Space On 7th Avenue Is For Rent
- FasTrack Hits The B/D/F & More Weekday Subway Service Changes
- If You Noticed All The Fire Trucks Near PS 321…
- ‘The Americans’ To Film On Prospect Park West
- Photo Of The Day: Chicks, Man
- This Week On The Stoop
- Photo Of The Day: Dress Up