Park Slope’s dancing in the streets — or at least, dancing in one street (5th Ave and 4th)– every Tuesday evening through August, and the summer swinging starts tonight. From 6 to 7, Rolie Polie Guacamole, kings of neighborhood kid rock, will get the littlest Slopers grooving; after 7, Tara O’Grady takes over with ultra-dancable retro-swing vocals catering to the post-elementary crowd.
More Recent News
Keep up with your neighborhood!
Live South of 9th Street? Check out our sister site for more neighborhood news:
Contact us!Have a question? A story tip or idea? Need help spreading the word? Want to advertise? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Design Intern for Urban Agriculture Company (Part-time)
- Want to give a unique gift? Try music lessons, now 50% off
- BABY GEAR!! EXCELLENT CONDITION!!
- Brand new knee high women's leather boots - size 8
- Violin & Viola Lessons Half-Off for all ages from professional musician
- Babysitter/Nanny Available for work
- Declutter with a Professional Organizer
- The Famous Spot for Sale CORNER OF 15 St AND 5th AVE (PARK SLOPE)
- FAMOUS SPOT FOR SALE ON 15 ST AND 5TH AVE (PARK SLOPE)
- Lost- Men's Longines Watch
#parkslope on Instagram