Park Slope’s dancing in the streets — or at least, dancing in one street (5th Ave and 4th)– every Tuesday evening through August, and the summer swinging starts tonight. From 6 to 7, Rolie Polie Guacamole, kings of neighborhood kid rock, will get the littlest Slopers grooving; after 7, Tara O’Grady takes over with ultra-dancable retro-swing vocals catering to the post-elementary crowd.
- Vegan Cooks Invited To Show Off Your Best Balls This Sunday
- Illegal Donation Bin Spotting: Degraw & 4th Avenue
- Photo Of The Day: Summers Passed
- Weekday Fun: The Best Events July 28-30
- Robert Sirota Named Composer-In-Residence For Concerts On The Slope 2014-2015 Season
- Weekday Changes To Local Subway Lines
- Join The 78th Precinct For The National Night Out Against Crime
- This Week On The Stoop
- Photo Of The Day: Walking Into The Light
- Park Slope Open House Picks
- Rare Earth Is Now Open In Former Melt Space, Full Menu Still To Come
- Don’t Waste Water, Ask The FDNY For A Spray Cap For Your Hydrant
- Photo Of The Day: RIP Bathroom Graffiti
- Park Slope Planner: The Best Events July 24-27
- Could An Influx Of Cash Add More Citi Bikes To Park Slope?